Born in Luxembourg in 1981, Christian Wilmes completed a post-secondary education program in Art and Design at the Art and Design school of Amiens - ESAD. He has more 20 years of experience in visual arts including graphic design, videography and photography.
In 2011, Christian dedicated his art work to fashion photography, portraits and advertising creations. His remarkable sense of esthetic allowed him to collaborate with notorious brands such as Swarovski, Louboutin and Nespresso, recording more than 20 cover pages for several media outlets and positioning himself as a director for various ads campaigns.
In 2014, he joined Leica and Fujifilm boutique photography store Lecuit, in Luxembourg.
In 2016, he launched his own company called F16 PRODUCTIONS, offering advertising photography and content creation services. These two specific segments of expertise confer to F16 PRODUCTIONS the ability to work and deliver a wide range of projects.
Humanity is really at the center of his photography work and professional lighting helps him value his subject. He has always been fascinated by beauty in its broad definition. It can be through color, shapes, the power will of an individual or a personality. He devotes his attention and efforts in shedding light on the uniqueness of his subjects. He enjoys creating simple compositions and adapting lights that better suit the subject.
- ART WORK CIRCLE (art prints)
- Vulkan mag (editorial - web)
- Bon temps mag (1 cover & 2 editorials - print)
- Femmes mag (6 covers & editorials- print)
- Premium mag (man fashion editorials - print)
- Luxuriant mag (12 covers & editorials - print)
- Modelstopia (web)
- Piano international (print)
- Made in Luxe mag (3 covers & fashion editorials - print)
- Glamour Iceland - Portrait of Sylvia Kristin Olafsdot - print
- Leica international newsletter (1 product shot - web)
- Vogue IT - Mad Max Beauty (web)
- Belval Plaz’ART - 04/2019
- Art on the Street - 11/2018
- Lux Art Week - 10/2017
- House of Braves - 09/2016
- Ezri Kahn at House 17 - 06/2015
- Food for your senses video installation - 05/2011